With the 3D-Tester DREHplus you can measure tools on lathes in all axes X, Y and Z.
- Innovative probing technology: the conical probing corpus has been adjusted to needs on lathes
- Measuring of tools in all axes: X, Y and Z
- Slim and clear because of its innovative design
- Time-saving and precise as tools can be measured directly in the lathes with the DREHplus
- Cost-saving as no expensive additional equipment is necessary
Innovative probing technology
The DREHplus has got unique probe tips with an innovative conical probing corpus made from hardened tool-steel.
The conical probing corpus has precisely been developed for the 3D-Tester DREHplus. When probing or reaching the zero position, the outline of the conical probing corpus is exactly on the symmetry axis. Because of the geometrical form of the conical probing corpus, also cutting plates with radiuses and/or anglescan be probed at any point of the probing corpus.
|001V2T34I||3D-Tester DREHplus with inch clock||Ø3/4"||approx. 136||Ø3,6 mm/Ø3,2 mm|
|00163T036||Probe tip DREHplus||-||27 mm||Ø3 mm|
|00163D099||Seal for 3D-Tester||-||-||-|